Starting a blog has been something I’ve thought about for the past three years, but I never felt like I had time to do it. And I honestly didn’t even know where to start. But after becoming a SAHM, I figured there was no time like the present and I decided to just do it. And I’m so glad that I did. I’m still a complete newb to all of this, but I enjoy it so much that I find myself writing and posting daily-and it’s something I look forward to doing everyday. Blogging is a serious time commitment, which I am now realizing, but I feel that it’s worth it and I try to squeeze it in as much as I can. So when I was nominated by Samantha of Fallen On My Feet for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I was truly honored. She writes about her life, loves, food, & beauty (my favorite of course. And food, can’t get enough food)-check her out if you haven’t already! Everyone I’ve interacted with in this blogging community has been nothing but nice and supportive and it seriously made my day! Thank you so much Samantha! I’ve been smiling all day 🙂
The rules for this award –
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 Things About Me:
1. Pre-motherhood, I was an occupational therapist, which someday I hope to get back to and still miss.
2. I was a Navy brat and I’ve lived in 3 different states and overseas in 3 different countries.
3. I would love to be fluent in another language, despite living in all these places I can only speak English.
4. I’ve always loved to read. When I was younger I had shoe boxes full of ‘The Babysitters Club’ books hidden under my bed. And I still love to read old favorites from my childhood, ‘Little Women’ & the ‘Little House on the Prairie’ books never get old to me.
5. I’m addicted to GOT & TWD. February & April can’t get here fast enough.
6. I am also addicted to trashy TV, lately I’ve been indulging in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (seriously, what’s up with Brandi?)
7. My favorite snack is plain potato chips, preferably the Cape Cod ones. (You can tell I live on the edge, right?)
It’s taken me awhile to get this post up, but I made it a goal to get it done this week! I’m sure you all know about Samantha and all the ladies I nominated, but if not I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading their blogs as much as I do!