Over the past few days I was nominated by two amazing bloggers, SilkyResh from SilkyResh’s Product Reviews and Jen from Dorkchops, for the Creative Blogger Award. Both of these ladies write great beauty reviews of products from brands that I’m not as familiar with being in the states. I love hearing about different beauty brands, despite the fact that I can’t readily get my hands on them! I want to thank them both for their nominations, it’s an honor coming from two people whose blogs I enjoy! I’m sure everyone is familiar with them already, but if not, you should be so go check them out!
Once nominated, there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 5 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
5 Things About Me:
1. Bree is short for Aubrey. My dad actually named me after the song ‘Aubrey’ by Bread. It was also the song I picked for our father-daughter dance when I got married.
2. I need complete darkness and silence to fall asleep. I wear an eye mask and earplugs every night.
3. I’m currently obsessed with ‘How to Get Away with Murder’. I watched every episode that was on Comcast On Demand, which resulted in me staying up until 2 in the morning.
4. I’m very superstitious and I scare easily. My cousin got me watching ‘Ghost Adventures’ and I couldn’t fall asleep until 4 in the morning. But, I love watching stuff like that so much I can’t stop (currently watching an old episode On Demand as I type).
5. I started wearing glasses in kindergarten and was legally blind without corrective lenses up until 2 years ago. I got Visian ICL, in which they actually implant lenses into your eyes, because my eyesight was so bad I didn’t qualify for LASIK. I have to say waking up and seeing clearly is not something to take for granted.
All these ladies create great content that I love to read. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve already been nominated at some point. I know you’d enjoy them too if you aren’t already!