Another full day, just wanted to share. 🙂
1. Up and ready early this morning for a 9:30 AM play date. I usually don’t bring Ava out until the afternoon and we have a bit of a lazy morning in our PJs together, but this time worked best for everyone (and most importantly naptime!). I threw on my J.Crew pixie pants, an H&M striped sweater, and this Gap hooded best that’s lined with fur and is so cozy.
2. We went to a toddler indoor playground where there was tons of toys for the kids to play. It’s funny, whenever we bring the kids to play together they end up hanging out for a second, then going their separate ways. They’re in the 14-16 month range so it’s more parallel play than anything else.
3. During Lent I don’t eat meat on Fridays, so I had hard boiled eggs with my salad instead. I like to keep them around in general as a quick snack too! I’m going to get some veggie burgers next time I’m out as another option as well. I also love avocados with my salads, this one was finally ripe enough to eat.
4. All the posts about the new NYX lip products finally got to me and I decided to bring Ava with me to Ulta in the afternoon (we did something she wanted to do this morning so it was only fair). Ulta is a little out of the way and there was already a little traffic on the road, but she was a trooper. She’s not a car seat fan so anything longer than 20 minutes and she’s getting antsy. I think it will help when we front face her car seat, but we’re waiting until she’s two years old per the current safety recommendations. Anyway, I picked up the NYX stuff and a couple of other items, one of which I’m so excited about! It’s not a super new release, but I’ve been wanting it for awhile.
5. Ugh, Ava was having a Jammy Sammy for a snack and Benji came and snatched it! He left a trail of guilty crumbs on the couch and his face. And a mess for me to clean up, of course.
6. Working on my current favorites of February to post up tomorrow!
Hope you all had a great start to the weekend, I know we did! 🙂