I was nominated for the Leibster Award a few weeks ago (forgive me, I know I’m late, blame Filipino time) by BellaNinaBeauty! These girls are so sweet and their blog is more than just beauty so go check them out if you haven’t yet! Anytime anyone thinks of me for an award I’m always so grateful, it’s always nice to be recognized by others in the blogging community. This is also a great way to spread the word about new bloggers! Here are the rules:
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
1.) If you could go out with only one makeup product on, what would it be?
Concealer, just to brighten up my undereyes for the most part.
2.) You would never get caught dead wearing……?
Hmmm, that’s tough probably anything super short. Like it would be a problem if I had to pick something up off the ground.
3.) If you could tell your child/baby self anything, what would it be?
Who cares what other people think? Do what makes you happy!
4.) What is your beauty goal/dream?
Perfect skin would be a dream.
5.) If you could describe your style in one word, what would it be?
6.) What’s your favorite nail polish color?
OPI Bubble Bath.
7.) What makeup product do you regret wearing/buying?
Lately it was those NYC Expert Last Lipsticks & Glosses, they dried out my lips.
8.) If you could wear one designer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Honestly, I don’t follow specific designers. But, my favorite place to shop is Zara.
9.) Who is your beauty idol?
Haha, I don’t really have one! There are many women I think are beautiful, I guess the only one I actually idolize would be my mom.
10.) What made you want to start your blog?
I was six months into being a SAHM and I wanted to do something for myself.
11.) What’s your favorite beauty trend? Least favorite?
I think natural, luminous skin is always on trend and I love that. There is no trend at the moment that I hate (at least that I can think of).
11 facts about me:
1. I’ve been married for almost 3 years, we started dating 8 years ago. Somehow I feel like I’ve known him forever.
2. I can say the alphabet backwards. I’m sure that’ll come in handy someday.
3. My eyes water when I yawn. People always seem to think I’m upset.
4. I’ve never done a cartwheel. I’m too scared I’m going to break my neck!
5. I don’t like ketchup with my french fries. I know I’m weird.
6. I can’t sleep with socks on, no matter how cold it is.
7. I need to have coffee every day. I probably missed it most when I was pregnant.
8. I am very forgetful. I lose my phone in my house at least once a week. Thank goodness there’s an app for that.
9. When I was in middle school, I used to love JTT. Like I wrote him a fan letter and got a poster sent back and was SO excited.
10. I love salads. My husband always says I should get something ‘good’ when we eat out and I say, “Salads are good.”
11. I could eat a whole box of Cheez-Its in one sitting if I had the chance. Hence, you’ll never find them in our house.
1. What beauty product can you not live without?
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
3. What was the last good movie you saw in the theaters?
4. What’s your idea of a perfect vacation?
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? Does it match what you do now (or planning on doing)?
6. What was your proudest moment?
7. What is your most favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Styled with Joy
I’ve been enjoying each of these beauty blogs so much lately, so if you haven’t checked them out yet you really should. I’m going to contact everyone within the next day or two, but if you ladies see this before then I just want to say hello and I love your blog! Also, if you’ve already done this, or already have over 200 followers, or honestly don’t have much time to do it because it does take some time, then no worries of course!
Also, I really want to thank everyone who stops by and reads my blog posts. When I started blogging at the end of last year, I had no real expectations other than wanting to share the things l love and to have something else to do that I could call my own. As all of you know, blogging is work and is time consuming, but I love it. It’s nice to make connections with everyone as well and I’ve gotten so many great beauty recommendations, recipes, and lifestyle tips since this all began. I started off thinking I would post a few times a week to wanting to blog daily and I’m always thinking of new things to write about. Reading blog posts is also time consuming and it means a lot to me that anyone takes time out of their day to read mine. So again, if you are reading this, thank you!