Another brief peek into a day in my life.
1. Woke up at 8 this morning and found Ava just chillin in her crib. Somedays she just waits for one of us to get her. I started setting my alarm for 8 because once I woke up at 9:30 and she was rolling around her crib talking to herself. I have no idea how long she was awake for just entertaining herself, the latest she usually sleeps is 8:30.
2. Had my coffee in my favorite mug from Tiffany’s. My bridesmaids surprised me with this after my bridal shower to let me know we were going to New York for my bachelorette weekend. Love them.
3. Story time at home because Ava has a cold this week. We usually go to story time at the library Wednesday mornings and I’m sad we had to miss it. This is her second cold ever and she’s definitely feeling it more than the first.
4. My favorite kind of delivery. There were two products I’ve been wanting to try and I finally broke down and ordered them. I think I’m going to do a makeup no-buy until Easter.
5. Swatches for a post I’m working on. I actually used Q-tips this time thanks to a post from stash matters. It never occurred to me to use anything but my fingers for some reason, but I’m loving this method way more since I don’t have to use up baby wipes to clean off my fingertips when switching to a new color.
6. Waiting to get my roots touched up and hair trimmed in ripped jeans and Rebecca Minkoff. Fun fact, my hair stylist also cuts my husband’s hair!
What did you do today?