I was tagged by Kaui from Maui to do this tag (thank you, this one was another good one!), these are always so fun to read and to do myself. If you’re interested, keep reading!
- Blush or Bronzer? If I’m in a rush I always do blush. It brings a little color to my face so I don’t look so, for lack of a better word, ‘blah’.
- Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, I like that I can choose from a variety of finishes.
- Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, I love my liner, but no makeup look is complete without mascara.
- Foundation or Concealer? Concealer. I’m into the concealer + powder foundation look a lot more lately, especially for day to day.
- Neutral or Color Eyeshadow? Neutrals always win here.
- Brushes or Sponges? Brushes, I don’t use my beautyblender every time I do my makeup, but I do use my brushes every single time.
- OPI or China Glaze? OPI. I will say I’m pretty impressed with Formula X.
- Long or Short? Short, I have no time for my nails lately, I barely have time to file them!
- Acrylic or Natural? Natural. I’ve never tried acrylics, but my nails grow fast so I feel like it would probably be a lot of upkeep.
- Brights or Darks? Haha, can pale pinks and nudes be an option? Fine, I’ll go with brights because I do love a red nail.
- Perfume or Body Spray? Perfume if I’m forced to choose, but I don’t wear fragrances often.
- Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter, this winter dry skin is killing me.
- Body Wash or Soap? Body wash.
- Lush or Other Bath Store? I used to buy Lush all the time, but it’s just not convenient for me anymore and I can’t really justify the price, although I do miss the smell of Honey, I Washed the Kids & Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner. Does Target count as a bath store?
- Jeans or Sweatpants? Jeans. I don’t wear sweats out of the house unless I’m working out (which currently isn’t happening much).
- Long Sleeved or Short? Long, I get cold easily, but if it’s warm I can roll them up.
- Dresses or Skirts? Dresses, I have way too many dresses and maybe 5 or 6 skirts?
- Stripes or Plaid? I’ll say plaid because I’ve been all about a plaid shirt lately, but I love stripes too!
- Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals, I just think you can get an affordable pair and you’ll look way more put together than in flip flops. Unless you’re at the beach or poolside, then they’re fine.
- Scarves or Hats? Scarves, I have too many. I only wear hats in the winter because of the cold.
- Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs, I think they’re classic and work whenever, wherever. If I had tried to wear dangly earring to work it would have been problematic. Like my earrings would have been ripped out of my ears.
- Necklaces or Bracelets? Both again on this one, but again if forced I’d say necklaces. I don’t take the one I wear daily off ever. But I have to take off my usual bracelet because it would dent my face while I’m sleeping.
- Curly or Straight? Straight. I actually begged my mom to let me perm my hair when I was younger. She just gave me the mom stare that meant ‘no’.
- Bun or Ponytail? Bun, my hair is probably pulled into a high bun most of the day, everyday.
- Long or Short? Long.
- Light or Dark? I’m going for a medium brown at some point but I’ll go with dark only because for me it would be low maintenance.
- Side Swept or Full Bangs? I did full bangs 3 years ago and LOVED it, but the maintenance was too much! I’d love to do it again someday.
- Up or Down? I prefer down because it’s just more flattering, but like I said before it’s typically pulled up most of the day.
I invite anyone who wants to do this tag to go for it! I really had to think about some of my answers and some were no brainers, so I’d love to see what everyone else would choose.