I was nominated by the lovely Joy, of Styled with Joy, for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I would nominate her back if I could, but I’m guessing it doesn’t work that way despite the fact that it’s not in the rules so technically I could. 🙂 Joy is one of the nicest people I’ve met in the blogging world and I can’t say enough good things about her blog where she talks about all things beauty related. She always inspires me to put more effort into my nails with her Manicure Monday posts (I’m even thinking about painting them tonight :O). Thank you so much for the nomination!
Display the Award logo on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
Let them know they have been nominated.
1. Glam with Sam: I love reading Sam’s makeup reviews, she makes me want to go out and buy a million more lipsticks and glosses. She also has reviews on some Korean beauty products, which I have been dipping into ever so slowly myself lately.
2. Lippie Obsession: Sandy does great beauty reviews, as well as FOTD and NOTD posts. I’m always inspired by her use of color. You can also see some clothing and makeup hauls, too. She is also part of the reason I picked up the Tartelette palette. 🙂
3. Stash Matters: She is the little voice of reason in my head saying, “Do you really need another concealer?” Haha, just kidding (kind of)! In all seriousness, her blog chronicles her ‘makeup no-buy’ of 2015, reviews of some great products in her stash, and some really helpful tips and tricks related to beauty and blogging.
4. I Am Beauty Bee: Bee is totally tuned into the same makeup wavelength that I am, all of the reviews on her blog usually have me making mental notes to check them out the next time I’m at the drugstore, Sephora, or Ulta. I also love her blog photos, she makes everything look so good!
5. All The Best Beauty: Julia’s blog is just gorgeous, and her blog photography is just amazing. She shares makeup reviews, but also all the beautiful places she has been lucky enough to visit. I really want to go to Sri Lanka now after she posted about it on her blog.
6. Gwenan Carter: Gwen is fabulous fellow mommy who blogs about family life, fashion, beauty, and she’s also started doing vlogs! I was super excited when she shared her travel tips since we are going on our first family vacation in May.
7. Kaui from Maui: Kaui is another awesome mom here in the blogosphere who does beauty, book, and baby related reviews! She also shares my love for The Walking Dead (another intense episode this past Sunday, the end really had me nervous for Rick!)
I hope you get to check everyone out if you haven’t already. And thank you to M who kept Ava busy so I could squeeze in this post today.