Another fun-filled family day!
1. Woke up before M and Ava today. I pulled on this super old hooded sweatshirt that I stole from my brother and never gave back. It’s my favorite for just lounging around the house. He’s never asked for it back, probably because he doesn’t know I took it!
2. Breakfast is served. I’ve been making an almond butter and banana chocolate smoothie every morning since starting T25. I actually like the Advocare shakes better, but since we got this I want to use them up. I’m kind of addicted to this mix now though. I sat on the couch and enjoyed it in blissful silence.
3. We went into the city today, had lunch, and stopped by one of my happy places. 🙂 I had a Southwest Chicken Caesar salad for lunch and it was so good! Little known fact: if something on a menu is called ‘Southwest’, 9 times out of 10 I’m ordering it.
4. Ava was too cute today, even the SA in Neiman Marcus wanted to wanted to babysit for us. She actually lasted our whole trip in the stroller until the very end, but I watched her like a hawk while she stretched her legs. Mommy wasn’t trying to pay for any damaged goods.
5. Ava took a nice long nap when we got home, then indulged in her favorite new show. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is so last month. It’s all about Dora now.
6. Finally upgraded to the iPhone 6! M got the 6 Plus, but I think it’s just way too big. My screensaver is a picture from Ava’s one year photoshoot, I just love the expression on her face!
How was your day?