I was recently nominated for two blog awards, the Real Neat Blog Award by Katie from Plus+ Beauty and Stash Matters, and the Premio Dardos Award also by Stash Matters and Joy from Styled with Joy. These ladies have amazing beauty blogs and are also some of nicest that I’ve encountered here in the blogging world. Please go read & subscribe to their blogs now, although I’m sure you have already!
Also, I’ve fallen way off the wagon with keeping up with blog award nominations, so much that I’ve decided to just do the ones that are new to me because it’s just easier for me to keep track of them in my mind. I’m sorry if I never got to respond to your questions or recognized your nomination of me if you have in the past, I do appreciate the time you took to write your questions and link to my blog! I plan to at least start answering the any questions in the comments section of it’s an award I’ve been nominated for in the past.
On to the awards, I’m going to start with the Real Neat Blog Award.
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions from Katie:
1. Did you play any sports or do any activities when you were little (like ballet, gymnastics)?
Heck no. I’m not athletic in the slightest and I skipped out on my piano lessons (which I now regret).
2. How many remote controls do you have for your entertainment unit (tv, dvd, stereo)?
Four. TV, cable box, Bluetooth speaker, and Xbox remote.
3. What was the worst thing you did as a child (run away from home, set fire to the clothesline)?
Set fire to the carpet. I never ran so fast when my mom found me!
4. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. One under my head and the other I hug. 🙂
5. What was the last Ikea furniture you built? If not applicable, what was the last piece of furniture you bought?
Those cubicle style shelves in my closet.
6. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? Which pair is your favourite?
Four, the tortoise frames from Forever 21 are my current fave.
7. What was the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Balut or Dinuguan. If you know what these are then I need not say more.
Premio Dardos is Spanish for “Prize Darts” and is an award in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing.
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
I am nominating these blogs for both awards!
Yes, I’m breaking the rule of 15, but rules are meant to be broken! Okay, really they’re not, this gives me slight anxiety. If you haven’t checked these ladies out, please do!
1. What is your weirdest habit?
2. Which television character (old or new) do you relate to most?
3. What do you eat for breakfast in the morning?
4. Can you parallel park in one shot?
5. If you could change one physical feature, what would it be?
6. Favorite dessert?
7. Do you consider yourself a Type A or Type B personality?
Hope you have a great day! Standing in line at the RMV as I type. I guess I’m so old I don’t qualify for online renewal and they want a new picture! Yikes.