1. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. I put my Nars Creamy Concealer to the side this month and have been addicted to using this stuff again. It’s just more lightweight and easy for the summer months when you don’t want to layer so much on your face. I’m really happy I pulled his out again because I’ve forgotten how good it is! I’ve been using Medium and the Neutralizer (review here) shades for a little bit of a brightening effect.
2. Cover FX Custom Cover Drops. I wasn’t super stoked on this product when I did my review and honestly I’m still not sure that I’d repurchase. But, I have been using the heck out of this month to more as a shade corrector when I use foundation.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM. My skin has never been better thanks to PTR. I won’t say more other than you can read my rave review here.
4. Coconut oil. I ran out of my body butter and remembered I had a jar of coconut oil sitting in my kitchen cupboard. I’d been planning to use it to cook, but I figured, may as well try it as a body moisturizer and see what the hype is all about. Well, I’m joining the bandwagon. It’s definitely keeping my skin way more moisturized and I feel like the jar will last me forever. I tend to shower at night then apply this because it does take a bit to fully absorb into the skin.
5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. Despite a week in the Caribbean, my legs still are a bit paler than my arms. I also tend to get more sun on my arms just because I’m wearing sleeveless tops during the day and my legs just don’t get the same amount of sun since I’m not laying out. I also ended up getting some spider veins on my thighs when I was pregnant from being on my feet so much while I was working. Sally to the rescue! I mix this with lotion and smooth it onto my legs to get everything looking more even and tan. Make sure to put this on before getting dressed and give it a few minutes to dry down.
I hope you all have had a great June! It was a busy one for us, with Father’s Day and M’s birthday both falling within last week, I pretty much put blogging on the back burner. I’m hoping to be more consistent next month with posting, reading, and commenting!